Holly Beach BungalowSituated just north of the PACC clubhouse at 3901 Holly Rd., the Holly Beach Bungalow is the perfect retreat for a visit to the beach. Members and their guests may enjoy year-round overnight accommodations in this classic 1940's bungalow.
- Bedroom One l King bed with en suite master bathroom
- Bedroom Two l Two twin beds (can be converted to one king upon request)
- Bathroom One l En suite to the master bedroom. Includes a large vanity and walk-in shower.
- Bathroom Two l Adjacent to bedroom two. Shared with the communal living spaces. Includes a pedestal sink and tub/shower combo.
- Living Room l Appointed with a full size sleeper sofa, a second sofa and two chairs.
- Dining Room l Includes banquette seating to accommodate six people, two bar stools at counter to kitchen and a bar area with glasses for your favorite libations and associated bar essentials.
- Kitchen l Equipped with full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, four-burner stove top with oven as well as kitchen essentials such as a coffee maker, cookware, dinnerware, drinking glasses and cutlery.
- Plush bedroom and bathroom linens are provided.
- Washer and dryer on site.
- Complimentary bottled water, coffee, wine and famous PACC chocolate chip cookies will greet you upon your arrival.
Rental Requirements & Rates
- The bungalow is rented on a weekly basis from Friday to Friday.
- Check-in l 4 pm
- Check-out l 10 am
- Rental Rates
- May 1 - September 30 l $2975/Week
- October 1 - April 30 l $1775/Week
- Note: By Wednesday of the current week, if the bungalow has not been reserved, a partial week/weekend rental will be permitted at the following rates:
- May 1 - September 30 l $450/Night
- October 1 - April 30 l $280/Night
- Cancellation policy: A cancellation fee equal to 50% of the reservation rate will be charged to the reserving member’s account when the reservation is cancelled within 30 days of reservation date. Should the reservation dates (or a portion thereof) be rebooked by another member, the cancellation fee will equal 50% of non-booked dates.
- Each rental includes a guest card to utilize the Princess Anne amenities. Please note that a guest card waves daily guest fees at the pool and fitness center; however, fees associated with dining, golf and tennis do apply.
- No pets.
- To make a reservation, please call the front desk at 757-428-4141.